Here are 20 new YouTube channel ideas that you can use to get your channel started right now.
1. Make a destruction channel.
2. Explain nature.
3. Comment on people out in the world.
4. Explore your cities unknown or most popular places.
5. Interview random people with informative, funny or absurd questions.
6. Meditation channel documenting your daily practice and sharing it with others.
7. Focus on a particular sport or activity.
8. Go into the details of wine, beer, soda, candy or other foods.
9. Document the life of a friend or family member in a vlog format.
10. Make a channel about a certain personality trait, how to improve it and show it in others.
11. Do a channel talking about trends from YouTube, Google, Twitter or any other social site.
12. If you're a redditor you can talk about your favorite sub reddit topics.
13. If you're a kid, talk about what you're learning in school.
14. If you like shoes, talk about all aspects of shoes and the different brands.
15. If you're in the learning process of anything, share your progress and new knowledge with others.
16. Share how to be more productive if you're a productive person.
17. Fitness videos to help others know more about fitness.
18. If you know creative ways to make money share it with other people.
19. A 24/7 music channel.
20. Anything your knowledgeable about, make a channel sharing what you know.
Subscribe for more free YouTube tips: https://youtube.com/user/NickNimmin?sub_confirmation=1
Share this video with a YouTuber friend:
If you have a topic you want me to make a video about use #nicknimmin in the comments.
Equipment I used to make this video:
Video editing software - Sony Vegas Pro 12
http://amzn.to/2aDZHHO - This is the updated version
Camera - Canon 70D
Lens - Canon 18-135 STM
Mic - Audio Technica 8035
Digital audio recorder to connect mic to camera - Zoom H4n
Soft box lighting
Recommended Playlist - How to Make YouTube Videos
Channel art, video graphics and editing by Nick at http://www.tubertools.com
Download your FREE YouTube starter kit:
More YouTube channel and video topic ideas:
Disclaimer: Some of these links go to one of my websites and some are affiliate links where I'll earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks!
When you know what to make a YouTube channel about the rest of the process is pretty easy. Coming up with video ideas is easier and having themes for your content is easier.
Overall, whatever idea you choose for your channel needs to be a good one so you can make content for it for years to come.