The Casio WK-6500 features a piano-style touch-response keyboard, song sequencer, tone editor, multiple digital effects, mixer, performance registration memory, USB MIDI interface, SD card storage and hundreds of editable tones. The Casio WK-6500 offers a pitch bend wheel, a back lit display, music presets and 670 individual tones in a portable design.
The Casio WK-6500 has all the tools you need to practice, compose and perform. The extensive list of features and the sound from the high-output 2-way bass reflex sound system found in this music workstation will give you the chance to bring your musical ideas to life and discover the musician in you.
Sequencer and 32 Channel Mixer
16 track song sequencer + 1 system track supports recording of up to 5 songs or approximately 30,000 notes. Choices of editing tools include event insert, copy and delete, quantize note locator and a step recording function. The mixer can be used in conjunction with instrument input feature.
Allows you to combine instrumental parts from multiple built-in rhythms, turn individual instrumental portions on or off and adjust volume, pan reverb and other parameters to create your own personal rhythms. The rhythm editor can store up to 10 original rhythms in memory for recall at any time.
Multiple Digital Effects
A wide range of built-in effects include 10 reverbs, 5 choruses and 100 DSP types. You can create your own DSP effects and store up to 100 unique styles.
The WK-6500 can store 4 sets & 8 banks for a total of 32 set ups. The simplicity of the registration process makes it a great feature for live performances.
Attack and release time, cut off, vibrato, reverb, chorus and DSP can be adjusted based on your preferences.
Keyboard: 76 Piano-style keys
- Touch Response: 2 Sensitivity levels / Off
- Sound Source: Dual-element AHL
- Polyphony (max): 48
- Tones: 670
- User Tones: 10 tone editor
- Built-in Rhythms: 200
- User Rhythms: 10
- Reverb: 10 Types
- Chorus: 5 Types
- DSP: 100 Preset / 100 User
- Controllers: Start / Stop, Intro, Normal / Fill-in, Variation / Fill-in, Synchro / Editing
- Rhythm Editor: 10 User rhythms
- Song Sequencer: 16 tracks + 1 system track supports up to 5 songs. Real time recording, step recording, song edit, track edit, event edit
- Mixer: 32 Channels + ext in (mic)
- Layer / Split: Yes
- Registration Memory: 4 sets x 8 banks, 50 user presets
- One Touch Presets: 200
- Pitch Bend Wheel: 0 to 24 Semi-tomes
- General MIDI Compatible: 16 Channel multi-timbre received, GM level 1
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Speakers w/ Bass Reflex System: 4.7" x 2 + 1.2" x 2
- Amplifier: 6W + 6W
- Line Out: L / Mono, R - Std jack
- Mic In: Mono - Std jack
- Audio In: Stereo - Mini jack
- USB: Yes
- Sustain Pedal: Std jack
- Headphones : Stereo - Std jack
- Power: 12V DC or six D cell batteries
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 46.7 x 15.7 x 5.9 in.
- Weight: 17.4 lbs.