For the longest time, North Korea has been a thorn for western democracies, from their crazy missile experiments, to insane propaganda, the DPRK regime has a lot of dark secrets that it does NOT want exposed, check out 20 Images North Korea DOESN’T Want You To See.
Subscribe to Talltanic http://goo.gl/wgfvrr
12.Okay, sorry, this is the last of the photoshop propaganda, I promise. Would you look at that, it is well known that countries always send the BEST, biggest, strongest, most badass soldiers to represent their country when dealing with North Korea. Instead of finding someone to compete on the North Korean side, they choose the easy way out and photoshop people. Great.
11. When its 2017 and you gotta look dope in front of all your enemies, you get on your airplane… and talk on a landline. At least you know there is no one listening
10. Mr. Rocketman with the ultimate show of force, the middle finger. For a dear glorious leader that wants to be recognized as a big player in the global political stage, this image might hurt,more than help.
Oh wait a minute, I just got bamboozled. This is not Mr. rocketman, he is merely an IMPERSONATOR ! Unbelievable, I was really hoping this image was the real deal
9. Since 2009, North Korea has detained 10 U.S. Citizens within its borders. Otto Warmbier was one of those unfortunate souls.
Looking at this picture, it would seem North Koreans didn’t treat Otto too badly, but this picture does not explain why he was in a comma for the last year of his life. When he was brought back to the U.S, Otto had extensive brain damage and suffered from “unresponsive wakefulness”. The regime said they were not responsible for Otto’s death. What do you think happened?
8. Can you venture a guess as to whats going on in this picture? Is the nice old man cleaning up the nearby park ? Or is he collecting grass that he can eat later?
Unfortunately, there are many reports that some people in North Korea are so broke and hungry, that they actually eat grass. According to nutritionists, eating grass is not the WORST thing in the world, but it does cause digestive issues, also it will ruin your teeth, so don’t go grazing around town !
7.Well well well, would you look at that? Just when you thought North Korea was nothing but failure and hungry people, this image pops up. This is a high end store hidden away in Pyongyang. While some people are forced to eat grass to survive, the higher ups in the system can afford to smell like Burberry. Fancy.
6. What are we looking at here ? Apparently, these people are lining up to take public transport to get to work. I’m not sure why this is such a bad picture of North Korea, has anyone seen what the NYC metro looks like in rush hour?
5. Believe it or not, some citizens have access to personal computers, electricity on the other hand… not so much. Tourists in the country are encouraged to take photos that put North Korea in a good light, as this example shows, its a double edged sword sometimes.
4.Since we are on the subject of electricity, check this out; top left, we got China. Bottom right, we have South Korea. VENTURE A GUESS AS TO WHAT IS IN BETWEEN !
The glorious DPRK, or Democratic People’s Republic of Korea… where there is so much love for the environment that EVERYONE is forced to turn the lights off at night. Either that or they don’t know how to meet their energy needs.
3. In North Korea, soldiers are supposed to represent the mighty power of the regime. This picture shows the exact opposite of power. It's just two guys, relaxing, smoking a cigarette. UNACCEPTABLE !
2. What started off as a small scale mud festival, grew into a 2.2 million visitor attraction 20 years later.
Unfortunately for North Korea, this didn’t occur within their borders. I’m sure they would have loved the international love and attention.
This mud fest obviously occurs in South Korea, and judging by the photo of these two ladies, it seems like its a free for all of fun, love, and happiness. The North Korean government definitely doesn’t want you to see this picture… or anything about South Korea if we are being honest.
1.What the heck is going on here? As it turns out, this is a snapshot of the epic CHOCOBOMB balloon party in 2014. These eco friendly balloons were filled with choco pies, a popular snack in South Korea. They were banned in North Korea, but people love choco pies. They loved them so much so that there was a black market for the pies.
Ahhh, 2014, a much simpler time. Instead of worrying about thermonuclear war, people were sending out snack packages with funny looking balloons.