CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND ORDERING:
A low-cost contemporary presentation box for your prints, projects or finished jobs, with a free printable and recordable 4.7Gb DVD-R.
Available now in A2, A3+, A3, A4, 5" x 7" and 6" x 4" format, these smart, matte black, heavy-duty hand-finished card boxes and lids give you a truly clean and uncluttered look to your storage and presentation of prints, projects or finished work. A2 to A4 PrintBoxes are 15mm (3/4") deep, taking up to 50 prints, and the 5" x 7" and 6" x 4" PrintBoxes are 40mm (1 3/4") deep, taking up to 150 prints.
The free DVD-R is a top quality, recordable and printable, which allows you to brand up your finished job, and has a capacity of 4.7Gb - room for over 200 image files of 20Mb.
Ideal for photographic professionals, studios, laboratories, enthusiasts, camera club members, universities, colleges, schools and students, suitable also for numerous commercial applications. - See below for constantly updated list of actual applications!
Saves and presents your work beautifully and safely.
Twelve Great Marrutt PrintBox Applications:-
1. Limited Edition prints (not rolled up - your print arrives to the customer in a far better condition if it is flat, and you can sell mounted prints presented in clear sleeves within an A2 PrintBox!) and the DVD logo printed with a low res catalogue written to the disc with an invitation to re-order. You are now selling a far higher value product from your web-page than a rolled up print unmounted with no clear sleeve - protection. Plus you have give the client a method for re-ordering further prints from your digital catalogue on the DVD!
2. Digital files written to disc which contain the job, with proof prints enclosed inside the box.
3. Wedding proofs printed out prior to the album, with the DVD containing all the wedding images at low res or watermarked (or both) for selection or amendment of the album images.
4. Fashion portfolio prints with low res images on the DVD showing the entire shoot.
5. Enables a luxury presentation for speculative projects, with a few full size top-class prints, the DVD containing low res examples of other recently completed work.
6. A simple, neat method for delivering any printed job, with an opportunity to include a promotional video and low res / watermarked catalogue on the printed DVD to provide branding.
7. A super-exclusive brochure presentation housed within the PrintBox, using our new Pro Photo Scrapbook, bundled together with a promo quicktime video and catalogue PDF on the printed DVD showing instructions and branding.
8. New Camera Club competition format: Each member has an A3 PrintBox which he/she must fill with a small collection of subject related prints - The DVD contains the PDI versions of the collection for discussion on a Club Night. Various combinations of theme involving digital and printed format can form the basis for numerous Club competitions.
9. Industrial product portfolio with technical video or digital image content on the printed DVD with branding for Marketing, Technical Instructions, Training or Representative's samples pack.
10. A one-stop Training solution: A branded training video DVD with study notes, illustrations, explanatory texts and graphics, even actual product samples contained within the PrintBox, tethered to a stiff card.
11. Student's course work portfolio in printed and digital form: BA Hons Photography, BA Hons Graphics and many more.
12. Student's project assignment - forms basis of a coursework challenge in print and digital format.
Further examples of valuable applications invited from existing Marrutt PrintBox customers - we reward you with a great discount on your next order! - E-mail us at [email protected]