TOP-10 Global Mobile Phone Brands in 2015:-
For More Videos : http://goo.gl/8NWCQ0
Follow us on facebook-https://www.facebook.com/PassionateVideo/?ref=hl
10. Sony: Sony Mobile Communications Inc. is a multinational mobile phone manufacturing company jointly headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, and Lund, Sweden, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
9. ZTE : ZTE Corporation is a Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
ZTE operates in three business units - Carrier Networks(54%)-Terminals(29%)-Telecommunication(17%). ZTE's core products are wireless, exchange, access, optical transmission, and data telecommunications gear; mobile phones; and telecommunications software. It also offers products that provide value-added services, such as video on demand and streaming media. ZTE primarily sells products under its own name but it is also an OEM.
ZTE is one of the top five largest smartphone manufacturers in its home market, and in the top ten, worldwide.
8. Xiaomi : Xiaomi Inc. is a privately owned Chinese electronics company headquartered in Beijing, China. It is the world's 4th largest smartphone maker. Xiaomi designs, develops, and sells smartphones, mobile apps, and related consumer electronics.
7. Alcatel : Alcatel Mobile Phones is a brand of mobile handsets. It was established in 2004 as a joint venture between Alcatel-Lucent of France and TCL Communication of China. In 2005 the joint venture was dissolved and TCL acquired Alcatel's 45 percent share.
6. LG : LG Electronics Inc. is a South Korean multinational electronics company headquartered in Yeouido-dong, Seoul, and a member of the LG Group, employing 83,000 people working in 119 local subsidiaries worldwide.
5. Huawei : Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong.
4. Motorola: Motorola, Inc. was an American multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States.
3. Microsoft Mobile : Microsoft completed acquisition of Nokia Devices & Services division during the 2nd quarter of 2014 and formed Microsoft Mobile as a hardware business unit for devices.
2. Apple : Apple Inc. is headquartered in California, US. It was founded on 1st April 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne.
1. Samsung : Samsung shipped total 99 million mobile phones as the sales of non-smartphone feature phones declined as the world is moving towards smartphones now.